Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP)
Avure hot isostatic presses are widely recognized for extreme safety, high reliability and exceptional efficiency. From the MiniHIpper® line of research and small-volume presses to the world's largest production HIP systems, Avure can design, build and install a HIP press to meet virtually any requirement.
Our products are built on a history that dates back to the early 1960s when an Avure predecessor company (ASEA) developed the first commercial hot isostatic press. Today, Avure's technological innovations have expanded HIP's processing parameters to encompass higher pressures, temperatures and capacities. Our exclusive Uniform Rapid Cooling and other cycle time reduction techniques can cut the per-unit processing costs of HIP by up to 50%, creating an exceptional return on your capital equipment investment.
Every Avure hot isostatic press features important design advantages:
• Wire wound and prestressed pressure vessels and frames provide you with maximum safety, extremely long life, lower weight, and reduced installation costs. Vessels are built to ASME Section VIII, Div. 3, (the American Society of Mechanical Engineers),and can be CE certified in accordance with PED (the European Pressure Equipment Directive) and other international pressure vessel regulations.
• Standard pressures from 1035 to 3100 bar (15,000 to 45,000 psi) are available. Additionally, other pressure vessel designs can be supplied to meet individual processing requirements.
• A wide range of advanced furnace designs featuring a variety of styles, hot zone materials, rapid cooling technology, and advanced temperature measurement techniques. All designs offer reliable, long service life, and excellent temperature uniformity. Operating temperatures from 500 to 2200°C (900-3990 °F) are available.
• Workzone diameters from 75mm (2.9") to 2 meters (78") are available. Avure is now technically capable of producing pressure vessels up to 3m (118") in diameter.
• State-of-the-art controls with process-specific software, data acquisition/report generation, cycle recipe generation/storage and remote access for service assistance.
• Man / machine interface with graphic views for process visualization.
In addition to complete HIP systems, Avure offers replacements or upgrades for existing vessels, furnaces, gas panels and control systems for all hot isostatic press models.